Monday, January 12, 2015

Plus! Zumba Fitness

 photo today.jpg
First of all, I would like to greet everyone a happy new year. It's been so long since I've last updated.

If you're wondering what I've been up to in my life, feel free to hop on to my dayre.me/joanneeng for a more miscellaneous details of my life.

Lets throw back to 2014, 23rd Nov when I was given the honour to participate a mass launch of Zumba fitness challenge organised by Plus! It was the grooviest Zumba event I've attended in my life,  because each one of us aims to break the Singapore Book of Records for the LARGEST Zumba Fitness event held in Singapore as a whole.

Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 8.20.31 pm
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 8.27.12 pm
Reported at Ngee Ann City registration counter to collect my goodie bag which comes with a white vest and different sets of vouchers to spend on! 
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 8.26.53 pm
Many booths were set up with products and services sold at discounted rates for M Lifestyle Magazine, Kenko, Sketchers, Zumba Merchandise and 1Fiesta Zumba classes
IMG_5885

Here's what I got from Zumba Merchandise. Only at $15! How worth it right? I can even wear them to the gym 
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 8.26.40 pm
There are also free drinks to keep everyone hydrated, games for the kids and Photo Booth to capture memories and also fringe activities such as bouncing castle, face painting and balloon sculpting. 
Plus! is definitely making sure kids are well entertained as well! haha
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 8.26.21 pm
Screen Shot 2015-01-12 at 8.28.00 pm
If you're observant enough, you'll spot Mr. Zee Yoong Kang, CEO of the Health Promotion Board aka Guest of Honour of the event, happily trying to catch up with the groove!
Plus! plans to work with other partner organisations to organise similar events on a yearly basis to promote its members health and well-being. Quoting from Mr Zee, "Events like "Plus! Presents Zumba Fitness" gives Plus! members the platform to exercise together as a community is a good example of supporting Singaporeans' journey towards good health and in creating a healthier Singapore."
IMG_5826

Its spectacular to see like-minded people be united, keeping their body in shape and breaking the record as one. How did the event ended? It was a great success and we broke the record in being the largest Zumba in Singapore!


For more information about Plus! Programme, it can be found at http://plus.com.sg/aboutus

 photo lovejoanne.png

No comments: