Sunday, February 07, 2010

A little of what I did yesterday ☺

DSC09782
DSC09784
I brought my sis for dinner at Pizza Hut! 
We ate soooo much, oh so sinful ^^
DSC09826
Also, my sis got a Chinese dress for Scruffy! (That's her teddy by the way haha)
She's always spending her money on the bear.
DSC09817
Koi koi? :):)
DSC09840
She pasted a restricted sign on her door to prevent me from entering but it doesn't seem to work haha
how adorable :)
DSC09863
I'm so sorry! I know this is a boring post! 
Hahaha pardon me!
I'm signing off now, bye! ♥♥♥

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Joanne! Did you act in Your Hands In Mine? I think I saw you on TV and you are really pretty!((:

Anonymous said...

Gosh, you and your sister look so different! Do you take after your mom/dad and then your sis after the other?