Saturday, February 07, 2009

Ohleh Ohleh Ah Ah


Joanneeng.bs

HEY GUYS, PICTURE POST AS PROMISED! :) :) OMIGOD ORIENTATION WAS DAMN FUN. KIREN AND I FINALLY DANCE IT WAS THE FINALE OF THE ORIENTATION! DAMN HAPPY HEHEHEE

During the dance practise yesterday, I wanted to switch partner with kiren's but the girl refused. She die die wants to dance with Kiren. I was like, "Hello, can I change partner with you?" She reply, "Huh.. why? I don't want.. *with that retarded innocent look* Then YongJia (my clan leader) and other leaders came over and said, "Oei oei oei what happen. Joanne cannot change partner ah, go back go back" :( So I ran back to my don't-even-wanna-dance partner but we actually got called out to dance on stage! Kiren too! Her partner can't even dance!! (ahaha im so mean, because she stepped on my toes! hate her HAHA I FORGOT HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE)

She's ManFen (full marks haha), she's like my new bestie in school! Damn cute
Anyway, Kiren won the Mr Imperial of this year's orientation. He's so popular among the girls, **** them. Haha I looked so exhausted, well I was! Actually, everyone looks tired We used NCC paint on our face! Can you figure out what are the 5 letters on my cheeks?
That girl in front likes Kiren, so I drew black paint over her face. ):
I can't remember her name.. Actually, I only remembered ManFen's name. Hahahaha because so easy to remember!
<33333333 id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5299899540720993218" style="DISPLAY: block; MARGIN: 0px auto 10px; WIDTH: 400px; CURSOR: hand; HEIGHT: 300px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" alt="" src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_BIkujFQR7ag/SY0GjV3uQ8I/AAAAAAAALaU/EF-1zlPMQ1I/s400/DSC07006.JPG" border="0">
Hahahahha ok, this is our clan's leader, YongJia. He looks like my cousin's boyfriend. Anywayyy not important, (forced to removed ): ) HAHA DAMN HILARIOUS, SHE KEEPS FORCING ME TO GET HIS EMAIL FOR HER.
LOOK AT HIS FACE. HAHAHA!!!!!! I want them closer, closer... PUSHHHH!
Rou Urn :)
She got freaking 13 points for her L1R5 and she came to this place. So wasted!!
HAHA SO CUTE
TROJANNNNNN! We lost by the way hahaha
This is freaking creepy.




My mom came for parents night and so was Kiki's mama. So... they met. The atmosphere was soooooo weird. Hahahhaa both of them have the same name!

Im gonna be so sad if I leave this school :( I'd made so many new friends and had so much fun!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess
It's a love story baby just say yes

Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real,
Don't be afraid
We'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes, oh,

I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town I said:

Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head, I don't know what to think
He knealt to the ground and pulled out a ring

And said:

Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone
I love you and that's all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
It's a love story baby just say yes

Cause we were both young when I first saw you

No comments: