Friday, February 13, 2009

I was on my way back..

In the train, I saw a lady crying. She was reading a stack of papers filled with chinese words.. It must be some touching story which made her teared. I was standing right in front of her and didn't know what to do, but stare.....

I wanted to get a stalk of sunflower for my boyfriend (how foolish of me to even think of buying)but the florist refused to sell. She said it's for her orders.. Her shop. Was filled with guys and I was the only girl in the flower shop, it was so awkward but all sorts of feeling started raging in me. The men were patiently queuing up for their collection, and one even lied to his girlfriend he's buying some stuff for himself and he's meeting her later. I smiled lightly. I just stood outside and looked at how the guys collect their orders and their can't-wait-to-look-at-their-baby's expression

So sweet :)

Ok, the time struck 12.

Happy Valentine's Day to myself.
Silly me

No comments: