Friday, January 23, 2009

Picnic! (L)

Joanneeng.bs

Hey earthlings! :) My friends and I went for a picnic yesterday (Wednesday) and it was awesome! I wanna do it again! Again again! :) :) :) We are so gonna have another outing after cny right? Hehehehe wheeeee. These are part of the pictures I've got, more in Facebook! Just click my Profile Badge on the left column! :)


Breakfast, breakfast!!










We played card games like... UNO, Indian Blackjack (super hilarious) and Blackjack
Forfeit? Red wine or Wasabi (mine mine mine) ShuJun threw in the towel after a cup of red wine and decided to leave first.. Shoundn't have made her drink :(
I have plenty of pictures of myself! but I'm gonna upload my friends' pictures first, tomorrow my turn hehehehehehheee :)
Haha! Kiren doesn't like this picture because WeiKian looks like he's feeding me but no! I was just looking at my reflection on his shades.
On Facebook, I have everyone's name (who went) on the mat, the food and the view! :)
Go back to change film. Haha Hehe, take photo! Smile, smile!
The small ones are from ZS..


Me looks so small here :(
INSTANT SHOTS @ EAST COAST. 5 BUCKS PER SNAP, WHO WANTS?
WAH SO FAST GOT BUSINESS, WHO WHO WHO?
CHEY, IT'S YOU. FREE FREE :)
"POSE LIKE MODEL ! ONE... TWO.. THREE.. CHEESE!"
In the night!
Picnic
We packed up and went... bowling!
Pro ah pro, tsk
I totally suck at it. Yucks almost everyone at a strike or a spar but what about me? Almost every turn, my ball rolls into the drain. :( So obviously, I scored the lowest and it kind of dampen my mood. Boooo me :(

No comments: