Saturday, March 22, 2008

HELLO PEOPLE
I WANTED A NEW LOOK AND SO
.
.
.
.
.
.
I
.
.
.
.
.
WENT
FOR A
HAIRCUT
.
.
.
.
.
Now,
MY HAIR LOOKS
.
.
.
LIKE THIS:

What do you think?
Melvin says not bad, haha

"Well, i kinda miss my long hairrrr ): , sighhh"
and this is the back of my hair, hehe
__________________________

Actually, im just kiddingggg hahahaha
i hid all my long ones inside and made my hair looked like a bob, i learnt it from the net!

see that little tail sticking out? haha
(ok melvin, you promised not to kill)

haha my hair is still longgggggg (woo im really a lamer)alright alright, i had a long day today.
woke up at SEVEN FOURTY FIVE RELUCTANTLY, waited at tpy station for an HOUR and did donation at ps.
To my surprise, i actually saw my '3days' ex bf there.
He didnt change a bit haha
Friends and i caught 10000 bc, which i think it shld be highly advised. It is really interesting.

Ill be having another long, tiring day tmr.
Read ya! haha

No comments: