Tuesday, October 30, 2007

They say it takes a minute
to find a special person ,
an hour to appreciate them .
A day to love them ,
but an entire life
to forget them .


" Love is a game . Its either you lose or win . "
" Embrace yourself , dont let this bring you down ."
" Promises are meant to be broken ."
" Its okay since we are friends you can turn to me anytime what are friends for "
" Where are you now ? ! "
" It's so late . go home ! "
" .. and you said you won't play anymore after steve ! "
" show him you're strong , you can still live without him. "
Now i realised how important friends are when you're feeling the blues abt your relationship.


Hello people :)
Joanne has come to her senses that what goes around , comes all the way back around .


Let me paint this picture for you , baby .

You spend your nights with your friends and whoever
And every time I call you
All I get is a busy tone
That is what you're doing to me
What you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes
You cheated boy
My heart bleeds boy
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
Just a classic case
A scenarioTale as old as time
Boy you'll get what you deserve
And i've got the hint
Now ,
To cure the lonely nights
I wish i had somebody
That could come and make it right
But boy I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
Cause I know that you're living a lie
You'll see .

Howell , i slept at arnd 5 last night
after a wonderful chat with Randall till his & doug phone gone flat
Randall and Doug are such NICE PEOPLE
THEY CARE FOR ME MORE THAN THE ONE "SLEEPING" LIKE A LOG LAST NIGHT
THEY WERE WORRIED FOR MY WHEREABOUT AND MY SAFETY
I called somebody for like 13235484687 times and all i hear is the busy tone of a stupid lady saying : 'You have reached mailbox number 9 ....'
Oh , thats silly of me .
some ppl just dont give a damn.
lets juse not talk abt amphibians anymore, haha!
_______________________
Yesterday ,Mingyi , Germaine , Xinni , WeiXuan and Jodey came over to my place
they ate my cupcakes ! :D

They came over to get the come cakes and Dvd from me

haha , ended up we ate maggee mee at my place

lol ; friends came over for lunch eh!

HAHA

some photos of the busy ppl cooking maggeee (WOW , SO COOL LUH)



Mingyi cooked an egg for me and it tastes awwwffffuuuuuuuullllll , hahahah
Peek-A-Boo!
Yay , lurbxzxzxzxz
i'm like msging Randy now
Oh yay! :D

No comments: