Friday, October 05, 2007

Once again , its Friday !
oh shit , mother is back
she's gonna Scream at me again
(i'm not supposed to use the com :P)
Nvm , i shall just blog little
(:
----------------------
JOANNE IS SICK ! ):
I HAVE FLU , COUGH AND SORE-THROAT
#%$^%&^*&#$!$$!!
DONT COME NEAR ME , I AM CONTAGIOUS
HAHAHA =PP
Mummy brought me to the doctor yesterday
he prescribed me a bottle of syrup which make me feel so queasy after taking it
Yuck!
I'm speaking like some sick ppl now
you know, with all the super gross mucus blocking your nostril
(eeeyer!)
___________
Well , had Physics today
I'm gonna fail ):{
still have 4 more subs to go !
.
.
.
!!!
--------------------------
My monkey ! (:
------------------
Its boyfriend's birthday tmr !(:
i wont be celebrating with him
Sigh again
Its ok , we shall celebrate after exam ! :D
Happy Birthday, Honey !
(a peck on your cheeks)
thats what i did before i walk towards the lift
^^
Ta-da ! got to go =x
thats fast ?
Haha , Big Hug !
I'm going for tmr's family dinner !
See you , Shiming ! :DDD
____________________
You kissed me even when i'm ill,
aww you just dont mind.

No comments: