Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Im hungry ppl !
i have not eaten anything for lunch yet and now its soon gonna be dinner time
): no one is at home
OH YA , SPEAKING OF HOME :
I'm finally home guys !
I'm hardly been so happy of going home , Haha
(- Home sick yoh.)
I miss mommy somehow; tatata :P
How abt daddy ?
I cant wait to see him and bug him every night to buy me a digi cam
( my digi cam was soaked into spilled soya bean in my Bag -.- )
-Grumbles.
My parents will be back by tonight !
Yay , i will be wealthy soon :DDDD
________________________
Oh lah , i went tuh school today
Eeee , it is Ridiculously BORING !
thinking of school makes me doze off; like yuck
WE'VE GOT NOTHING TO DO THERE
}:[
Yes , i dont want to go school till Friday
Yay :D
(99% possibility)
and yes ! I want to go shopping !
shopping shopping shoppinggggggg .. is my paradise!
Heh heh ; looks at Mingyiiiiiiiii

Trouble : Should i trim my fringe or should i keep it long ?
i cant make my decision man .
Erm , so like ; comments please ? :D

Look ! Scruffy's NEW CARDIGAN !

MOMMY BOUGHT FOR HEER

Scruffy is waving at youuu !

Byebye ! :PPPPP


IM LOVIN' YOU

i love my home
i love my parents
i love my family
i love my boyfriend
i love shiming
i love hweeying
i love mingyi
i love my friends
i love Jay Chou
i love you when you love me
im so loving everyone around me
How about you, Do you love me ?
oh yes you do!
i shall love you back then!

I WANNA I WANNA
i wanna be the best among the best
i wanna Polaroid Camera
i wanna go for
Jay's Concert

I WANNA EAT !!!!

I AM STARVING HERE?!!!!

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Rescue me. Faint-

No comments: