Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hey guys !
add me my new msn! : joanneeng-@hotmail.com
some idiot hacked my acc
__ !!!
(uhhh , no need already)
LOL
--------------------
i want you to be with me on Monday.
):
i'm sad to hear that your granny has just passed away, cheer up ok?
i'm sorry for not being there for you when you need me
Sorry for not being an understanding girlfriend
sigh , am so sorry for my childish-ness darling.
-----------------------
i told mama abt Steven's granny thingy ..
she asked me to attend her funeral but i shook my head
she asked why?
Yours truly: i'm scared .. and i told her , we quarrelled .
Mama: why again?
Yours truly: (silent)
Mama: dont dare to tell me huh.
Yours truly: No , because you wont understand ..
Mama: (continue eating ice-kachang)
--------------------------
watched The Secret twice in a row today
lol, I'M IN LOVE WITH JAY CHOW
(He's my idol since... P5 or 4?)
-FAINTS!-

No comments: