Sunday, April 06, 2014

Internship

 photo DateStamp-6.jpg
IMG_1428IMG_1430

Last Friday marks the end of my internship with Singtel Digital Life. Although it was a short period of time, I struggled juggling my time between work and studies. I may not have much bonding time with my team as I could have, I loved the company. They were really funny, and cool people to work with. And through my internship, I was glad to figure out what I would really want (wish) to be after I graduate. Reading through the handwritten best wishes on the farewell gift shared by the team, left me with a heavy heart. I would really love to extend my contract if it wasn't for my finals. There are so much more to learn from these experts. Hopefully there'll be a chance to work with everyone in future. 

Til' we meet again, x.

 photo lovejoanne.png

No comments: