Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Snapshots from random days.

This space has been missing out a lot since the last update, so i've made a short post to lighten up the atmosphere. 
I've been on a roller coaster ride in preparation for my next papers next week. 
hopefully it will go well :)
11 
Random cycling Saturday and a visit to the nursery. I should get myself some flowers in my next visit. ✿
1 
really cheap thai food to satisfy the craving and the boyfriend had an old school barber haircut 
2 
enjoying high tea on a splendid afternoon with the boy's family
3
Skype with princess vanessa who's all the way at england and she tried showing me how long her walk was back home
4 
that crazy tickle moment with my boo
5 
lucky to receive a split note, lucky to catch a sunset on the overhead bridge
6
a random day dest sent me a picture of our younger days
7 
grandpa had to go and he rested in peace, and we will all miss him. 
a secret remedy to my breakout period.
8 
the boyfriend was kind and sweet, and brought me food i love :)
12 
sometimes (most of the times).. being a good lover means being his fashion advisor. 
10
that trick really worked! wow. girls, you should try too
9
and almost everyday, is a camwhore day on my phone, teehee!
what were your highlights recently?
well, till next time. 
ps. i've missed everyone here. xx

No comments: