Friday, May 31, 2013

may in snapshots.

1 
my childhood favourite dessert. coincidence. ootd. tastiest chicken rice from thomsom.
grocery schopping. selfies. yoga time. kisseablebella photoshoot.
2 
anniversary dinner at my favourite place. cupcakes day. a trip to msia with the family 1, 2, 
3. tofu cheesecake. birthday lunch @the carousel for my mummy ven.
3
mirror shot. picked baby jovan from school. sunset. selfies again.
cardio day. bare face. drama i've been chasing right now. favourite pastry from tbb.
4 
blood test. cheap thrills. yoga shorts sis bought me. paper cranes.
to celebrate vesak day. skyping with my black boyfriend. sleeping soundly. while queuing for food.
5
teppanyaki. happy kids. happy me. selfie again.
well.. i was bored. having dinner during supper time. good run. made orange juice.

No comments: