Saturday, September 29, 2012

Experience. Dream. Risk.

joanne Experience. Dream. Risk. Close your eyes and jump. Enjoy the free-fall. Choose exhilaration over comfort. Choose magic over predictability. Choose potential over safety. Wake up to the magic of everyday life. Make friends with your intuition. Trust your gut. Discover the beauty of uncertainty. Know yourself fully before you make promises to another. Make millions of mistakes so that you will know how to choose what you really need. Know when to hold on and when to let go. Love hard and often and without reservation. Seek knowledge. Open yourself to possibility. Keep your heart open, your head high and your spirit free. Embrace your darkness along with your light. Be wrong every once in a while, and don't be afraid to admit it. Awaken to the brilliance in ordinary moments. Tell the truth about yourself no matter what the cost. Own your reality without apology. See goodness in the world. Be bold. Be fierce. Be grateful. Be wild, crazy and gloriously free. Be you! Go now and live. IMG_4630 
This turned out sooo good.
IMG_4634
Marinated the chicken overnight and decided to make a wrap
IMG_4597
Brought lunch to school...
IMG_4669 
Mummy got me a new blender and there, there! A new list of breakfast smoothies for my morning!
*woot woot*
IMG_4671
Took me more than an hour to get the perfect roast.. and GUESS WHAT
My unsteady hands dropped the tray and there goes my drumsticks. Only one managed to stay in the tray while the rest... are contaminated by the dirty floor :(
oh well.. it tasted really good though
IMG_4673 
An impromptu decision to make dinner for the family. My first attempt on making avocado pasta (which was pretty good but my family does not appreciate the taste of avocado - I can understand haha)  Side dish: Prawns wrapped in honey coated shabushabu pork (this is nomzz)
IMG_4633
And recently, I've been into cooking! I've been preparing my meals every single day and of course, burning them off. Hehe :)

Have a great weekend guys! 

No comments: