Monday, August 20, 2012

uss again.

i could guarantee you that no one visits the uss more than three times without getting bored of it
but on saturday, baby and i got a pair (two pairs actually) of free tickets and decided to go down for fun
unfortunately, we didnt have as much fun as we had compared to our previous experience... because the rides are all the same..
and because there was a lost of excitement, i didn't spam much pictures into my camera :(

image IMG_3814
DSC02060 image powdersweets
always behaving like a child, this is what we got at the end of the night..

Pucker powder! its.... powderish. LOL
IMG_3817

DSC02073
haha one happy shot to end the day! :)

and here are some pictures that ive collected in phone..
IMG_3720
ootd#1
IMG_3725
my craze over stews..
IMG_3737 IMG_3739

ootd#2
IMG_3752
this place has one of the best belgian waffles!
IMG_3761
#love
IMG_3766
#porridge
IMG_3804 IMG_3770
#bagelssss
IMG_3645
ootd#3

babes
met up with my two awesome ladies
IMG_3688
family dinner on national's day
IMG_3617
my must-have if i'm at vivocity!!! and great, im craving for this AGAIN, RIGHT NOW. oiooih

on a side note, there's something i've got to say. I know my blog is getting boring but I realised i'm beginning to lose interest/don't have enough time to blog as frequent anymore. 
wish i could have the free time to keep you updated too, sorry! 

No comments: