Monday, March 26, 2012

check out - FYAB.blogspot.com


1
I received a parcel a couple of days back and it was a pair of skater skirt which I chose (having a privilege to do so by the generous  FYAB) Like I'd mentioned, I'm quite a big fan for skater skirts/dress. The moment I put them on, I fell for it! Also, the material of the skirt is in really good quality. If only I can have both colors :(

FYAB is a newly born blogshop that has just been started. Here are some of the previews from their collection!
Queen_of_pop_Wing_Tip
Vougelicious_Top_-_Red
Pixie_Tip_Necklace
Sequin_Peter_Pan_Collar_Top(Long_sleeve)_-_White
Sequin_Peter_Pan_Collar_Top(sleeveless)_-_Peach

And look who's lucky?! FYAB has just launched a new set of collection!!!

polkadot collar picture 2
black and white mod top picture 1
leather shorts picture

 AREN'T THEY PRETTY???
All of you will get 10% off from your purchases by quoting "joanneeng" in your order form! What a great deal! 
So what are you waiting for??? 
Click FYAB and START FILLING UP YOUR SHOPPING CART! :D

No comments: