Saturday, March 17, 2012

advertorial.


DSC00543

add

Hello everyone! 

I was checking my mailbox on a Friday morning and guess what made my day? A cute, rainbow checkered dress surprised me in a huge brown envelope!
There, there! All thanks to SASSYDREAM for sponsoring a piece of her latest collection to me!

This piece of dress is pretty versatile.
Its a two-way tube dress/ halter neck dress. How convenient! Also, they have 3 different colors for you to choose from! It's definitely a perfect dress for a picnic to the beach with your date :)

104
Please check out the latest collection of SASSYDREAM too!
These are a few pieces that caught my eye...

821

100
122
109
237
bag2b
On top of that, SASSYDREAM is giving you a free normal postage simply by quoting "joanne17" in your orders! 
What a great deal! What are you waiting for?! Start shopping! :)

Also, do join/follow them on FACEBOOK and TWITTER for more updates on their latest collection and promotions! 

have fun shopping my sweethearts! 

xoxo

No comments: