Sunday, February 12, 2012

xo, ashincans


DSC09789
First of all, I'd like to give a big thank you to ASHINCANS (click to be linked) for the sponsored pieces!
I was given the privilege to choose any clothing I want and there were so many pieces that caught my attention but I didn't want to be greedy and only picked 3 pieces. Here are the pieces that I picked: 
(one at the top and the rest at the bottom)
joanneeng1
DSC09721
DSC09715
joanneeng2
When the parcel arrived at my door a few days back, I was utterly amazed by this top above. I never expect the collar to be detachable which I think is really versatile. You can wear it depending on your mood or match the detachable collar with other tops which will bring out a whole new look and different style.

So what are you waiting for? Start shopping at ASHINCANS now and check out their new collection!

Note: Don't forget to quote "Joanne" to get FREE normal postage for the month of February!
And ASHINCANS is having a retail rack at Miyoc Store Orchard Central #05-12
Please check it out when you're in town!!! :)

 ashincans.livejounal.com 

credits to my boyfriend for being my photographer yesterday! ♥

No comments: