Friday, February 24, 2012

Tea time!

What little girl wouldn't love holding mini tea parties in her imaginary world?

It all started when I was a little girl, I love to play dress up. And sometimes, I would act like I was going for a tea party. I swear I was the vainest kid among my cousins and I'd put on my favorite dress and smack on my mom's red lipstick on my lips. You'd find me sitting in one corner of the living room, forcing my younger cousins or soft toys (pretending their my friends) to play along and create my very own imaginary world with my plastic tea sets.

Now that I'm a grown up, I go for the real stuff!

Today, I had a cute little high-tea date with my dearest zs at Arteastiq and the food was pretty much up to our expectations.



Arteastiq


We ordered their afternoon special which was 2 (pax) for $48 and another 2 plates of finger food called the Winter Salmon and Viva Duck. If you're splitting the bill, I think the prices are rather reasonable.

Here are a few snapshots that we took:


DSC00247
DSC00217
art4
DSC00231
art1

And we pretty much finished everything.

With our pinkies up, of course.

Happy Friday, friends!

No comments: