Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Everyday look

 
Hi guys! I've finally did a video on my daily make up routine. If you realized, something is missing in this video... the introduction. I did an introduction and I realized it was too lengthy and dull and redundant, so I'd decided to give it a miss. Also, something to add on, my camera cut off the part where I did my concealer on. So yea, I basically applied some concealer around my eye area and that's it! 
This is a really simple look, I hope it isn't a disappointment!

Disclaimer: This is not a make up tutorial! It is basically a video on how I usually do my make up. However, on special occasions, more make up will be applied to enhance my other features.. hehe

Here are the products I use:
Concealer: Erase Paste Benefit
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel Black Ink
Brows: Bobbi Brown Eyeliner Gel Sepia Ink
Eyelash Curler: Shu Uemura
Mascara: Maybellin The Falsies

I hope you enjoyed the video and I'll talk to you soon!
xo

No comments: