Thursday, February 09, 2012

#Food made w love.

Macaroni0
Remember I once mentioned about how much I was in love with my boyfriend maid's chicken macaroni salad (the Philippine style)? And my boyfriend refused to let me have the recipe?

Yea great, now that she's no longer working for his family, I have no chance of eating them anymore..

After staying up in the late hours for some research and every tutorials are in Tagalog, I decided to figure the recipe out myself. And OH YEA~! I did it! And today the selfless me is gonna share my recipe with you! :)

Prepare:
A bag of macaroni
1 piece of chicken breast
1/2 chopped onions and 1/2 diced carrots
1 can of condensed milk
1 jar of Mayonnaise
1 box of cube cheese

macaroni1
First, soak your macaroni in the water. I'm using 2/3 of a bag of 500g macaroni.
macaroni2
Slice the onion into half and chop them into pieces.
Same goes to the carrots. And boil them altogether until it is semi-cooked.
macaroni3
After rinsing your macaroni, boil them until it is soft. Not too soft, of course.
macaroni4
macaroni5
Prepare your chicken breast meat and remove the skin and fats.
macaroni6
Boil, and start shredding!
macaroni7
Pour everything into the bowl of macaroni and start mixing! Then, pour 2/3 of condensed milk and mayonnaise. (You can readjust the amount on your own preference) 
Now that you're done, slide the bowl into your fridge and let it cool.

And you're ready to serve!

Good luck! :)

No comments: