Saturday, January 28, 2012

DSC09466
there was more food than this...
DSC09468
DSC09469
DSC09470
DSC09471
DSC09473
DSC09487
Haha I'm updating my blog at freaking 3:40 AM with my mask on. So... Baby came over my place for visiting yesterday and guess what he did! Just right before he stepped into my house, he gave me a call to tell me that he forgot to bring his mandarin oranges over and I had to sneak two oranges out of my house for him to 拜年. It was so funny because my dad exchanged the oranges without knowing that those belonged to us. Once we were done with lunch, baby hopped onto my bed and he fell into deep sleep immediately for more than an hour straight! Yes he was really exhausted from watching home movies (breaking dawn) together at his place the night before. Haha he was so cute ♥

No comments: