Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Year


family
Happy New Year people! 
So, my new year went off pretty badly at the end due to bad planning. But hey, I will come out with a better plan next year! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend with your family and friends, celebrating all that this holiday means to you.

Last night, I was at my uncle's place having a family gathering. The adults came out with a potluck dinner and so my mom was pretty much busy in the day making glutinous rice ice-cream dessert for everyone. And my pretty cousin, Destinee, baked Carrot Cake and Oreo cheesecake. It was a good try haha.
sweetheart
sweethearts
Baby came to pick me up at 11 and drove back to his place for Vannesa's 18th birthday party. She looked so amazing last night. See that pretty dress on her?
DSC08904
DSC08890
DSC08893
DSC08907
vanessa
DSC08902
Happy Holidays, friends.

No comments: