Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy people.

DSC09238
An idea struck me and I tried using my ring to tie my hair and surprisingly, it was able to hold my hair up! You can give it a try girls, I think it's a great idea for a new look!
food
Met up with Chermaine and Destinee for Shabu Shabu buffet at Suki-Ya
I LOVE SHABU SHABU
bw
book
chocz
DSC09212
Went to Chocz and bought 3 bags of choc marshmallows and strawberries. Strawberries are my favourite.
DSC09219
We got a random stranger to take picture for us and she was so reluctant that she simply snap it half-heartedly. haha
DSC09223
musketeers
Traveled down to town to have Muesli from Red Mango and nope, Destinee didn't get her share because she had hers from Esplanade. I love my girls heehee ♥






DSC09258
DSC09253
DSC09254
DSC09257
DSC09249
DSC09250
DSC09251
Had lunch with Charis, MJ and TetTet at Tanglin Club this afternoon. These people are so cute, they order SO MUCH FOOD. haha oh well so when I finally got home, I picked up my running shoes and ran a straight 2 hours. 
It has been quite awhile since I had a long run, I never felt so great! 

No comments: