Tuesday, November 15, 2011

you're the sweetest

DSC06901
Photo on 2011-11-14 at 22.10 #2
Photo on 2011-11-14 at 22.23
DSC06904
DSC06909
DSC01071
DSC06908
I hadn't been taking pictures recently which explains the lack of updates.
So.. These are my buys for today. Of course, the coat is way too hot for our weather. Well, I'd be going somewhere cold next month hehe so now does it makes sense to you? :) 

Photo 89 copy
Lastly, Happy 18 Monthsary baby! After so much we'd been through, we finally made it this far and definitely a long way more to go for us. Thank you for always being there for me and putting up my nonsense. You are my best friend and my greatest lover. 
I love you, forever and always. Muacks!

1 comment:

keschen said...

Hi, I've just stumbled across your blog and its amazing. I am a fashion blogger as well and would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog and follow me there. I will definitely follow you back :)

http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

You can also find me at twitter(@RaindropsofRed) and facebook(Raindrops of Red)

xoxo