Wednesday, July 06, 2011

If perfect is whatcha searching for, just stay the same

On Sunday, baby and I went for a picnic at Botanical Gardens. He's definitely spending quality time with me right before his school starts. Yay :) Well, I do hope he still draws out some time for me even during his school days. 
DSC05334
Anyway, gotta be really proud of my culinary skills now because I FINALLY RECEIVE PRAISES FROM BABY FOR THE FOOD I PREPARED! The only time I remembered him saying that my food is good is.. when I made sushi??
DSC05336
I prepared Turkey Wrap, Salmon, Cauliflower (I called it white broccoli hahahaha) and rice!
DSC05369
And baby brought my favoouuuurrrittteeeee MACARONI *screams* I don't think I'll ever get sick of it + I'm dying to get the recipe :'(
DSC05353
hahahaha my bored little bear ♥
DSC05375
As the night falls...
DSC05373
DSC05379
DSC05380
DSC05381
DSC05384
we started sharing about our childhood life and all. Omg I totally had a great time that night and I'd love to do it again! :) 
Hehe, I love you hon xx

No comments: