Thursday, February 10, 2011

This love is difficult, but it's real

DSC02898
DSC02899
DSC02904
DSC02919
DSC02926
DSC02938
DSC02940
DSC02929
DSC02930
DSC02932
Taylor Swift is god damn gorgeous! Even my bf admits she's fucking hot! Love her vocals and her performance! But can you believe it, my bf and I almost didn't make it to her concert because we quarreled over my top. He thinks its too translucent and refused to go out w me. :( Yes, I know that's really sweet of him to be so protective and it shows how much he loves me butbutbutbut arghghghgh why must the day turned out so ugly???? Its like my first experience gg to a concert w my bf and I was expecting the day to be really sweet and romantic but....... ahhhhhhhh anyway, it kind of turned out fine when we got there, he was really nice towards me and I put on his hoodie over to pacify him as well. ;)
ps. I cut and dyed my hair again and now I look really retarded haha! I'm waiting for my hair to grooooww againnn

No comments: