Thursday, February 17, 2011

somewhere with you

DSC03069
DSC03071
My sweetest bf ever! Bb got someone to deliver flowers at my doorstep on Vday. It really caught me by surprise because I never thought I'd be receiving one. I was like stuck at home watching tv and envying my gfs enjoying their date and reading their updates on Twitter about how sweet their date went. The blur-est thing was, I forgot the next day was our 9th months until bb wished me over the phone. I was like er..... Hahaha yet throughout the day I was at home wondering why he insist on going out on Tuesday instead of Monday but then I got it, we can celebrate both occasions in one day! :)
DSC03107
So.... We caught Mr & Mrs Incredible and the movie was........ Not. Bad. Hahaha baby dozed off at the front part of the movie though. Lol, but a man who sat next to me seemed to be enjoying his movie. He couldn't stop laughing (he sounded as though someone couldn't stop tickling him)
DSC03078
After the movie, we had dinner at Little Bali! I've been wanting to dine there w baby because I was very taken with the ambience the first time I was there but ended up to realize their service was dubious. The staffs were nice but they seem lost, forgetting orders and they aren't really attentive towards us. Their food was not bad though, like omg baby ordered a large seafood platter which is way more than 2 people portion!
DSC03079
DSC03080
DSC03082
I look like a monkey here HAHA
DSC03084
DSC03085
DSC03086
DSC03087
DSC03088
DSC03089
DSC03090
None of us wants the squid hahaha
DSC03091
DSC03094
DSC03093
Baby's gift! :) I really really hope he likes it!
DSC03098
DSC03103
DSC03104
DSC03105
Went over to bb's place after dinner to see Toffee, hehehe she's super duper uber cute! She makes me want to get a puppy! :( :( my parents will never get me one though, oh wellll life is a bitch hahahaha
It was a great day last night, 
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY & HAPPY 9TH MONTHS BABY BOY! ♥

No comments: