Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

DSC03066
DSC03068
Good morning everyone, yes it's Valentine's day. It means differently to everyone. A special day for couples,  a friendship day, a good excuse for a guy to ask his crush out, the Singles Awareness Day (S.A.D), the commercial day or maybe i-don't-give-a-fuck. To me, Valentine's day is a day full of romance, be specially nice to your love ones, leaving out all the negative thoughts and when you look back every next valentine, you'd be secretly smiling over it. Apparently, this valentine I'd be at home coughing my day away and cursing why I'd to be sick on this day. However, to make my day better baby said the sweetest thing that ever comes out from him, Every other day is always a valentine for me and you.


And the first few hours of this day, we were skyping because baby wants to show me his new puppy his daddy got for his sister. Say hi to Coco :) They were so cute together it totally melts my heart. 
Screen shot 2011-02-14 at AM 12. 14 .11
Screen shot 2011-02-14 at AM 12. 14 .17
Screen shot 2011-02-14 at AM 12. 14 .33
Screen shot 2011-02-14 at AM 12. 14 .10
hz5td
Coco couldn't stop barking outside and baby brought her in, and after awhile, she fell asleep on his table. It was a total full of cuteness when you look at the soft side of your boyfriend. Ah, I love you :)

No comments: