Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nerf Guns

Looking like a retard in the headband, vest and shades with baby. We had a great battle last night. Ultimately, I lost the game but at least I won once! Hahaha

DSC014144

After this picture was taken, I triggered the gun and blasted the dart. It shot the side of his face and it turned red. Omg I couldn't stop laughing at him when I looked at his lips. Baby chased me with his gun and tried to take his sweet revenge but he was nice enough to let me off :) phew! It's rather painful okay!
HAHA
DSC01411
DSC01413
DSC01410
DSC01415
DSC01416
Baby, I had so much so much fun with you last night!! The funniest part is where we tried licking each other's nose and faces which is really, really gross though. Although we quarreled in the day as though we are killing each other, but we end up sweeter than the sweets in Candy Empire! Ah, I love you so much! ♥

No comments: