Wednesday, August 18, 2010

mah fav boy ♥

lovers
lovers1
Omg I can't stand myself, I think I'm way too forgetful and clumsy! I've been repeating my gossips to my boyfriend too many times and I always give him the same reaction before I break the news. And before I could finish my sentences, he already knew its the same thing I'm gonna say. Hahaha! Today when we board the bus, we were snatching ez-link card when the bus driver started the engine, I lost my balance and hit my head against the pole right in front of all the commuters on the bus. Almost every one has a seat so they all got a good view of it..... embarrassing much? And I slipped and almost fell in school despite noticing the warning written clearly on the sign "Cleaning in Progress" and telling myself I'm gonna watch my steps! 
Exams are coming! Panicpanicpanicpanicpanic!!! 

No comments: