Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MY SWEET EIGHTEEN

So here it is! Sorry about the delay, I've been really, really busy with  my life and every time i get home, I'm already too lazy to blog. 

Tuesday, 15 June 2010
Time: 0000
My baby and dearest Cherie came down to my place at exactly 12 midnight to surprise me. Omg they are the few awesome people in my life now. Cherie, I got so carried away that when I was on my bed looking through all the blurry pictures you took in my camera, I realized I forgot to take pictures with you that night! :(
Thanks for making a trip down to my place, I was really happy and very much appreciated! ♥
DSC00969
Time: 1600
The next day, Baby came down with another surprise by showing up at my doorstep with roses and a gift on his hands. I was like, OMG baby, I thought you don't buy flowers for your girlfriends! and he goes, to make you happy what. HAHAHA I LOVE YOU HONEY!

DSC_0098
Time: 1800
Baby's plan was to bring me to Harbourfront for a cable car ride but his plan failed because it was closed by the time we got there (because i took 1242353hours to prepare haha) and his backup plan was to take me to the Singapore Flyer but it bored the hell outta me when I first took it. so instead, he brought me to have snacks at Canele.
DSC_0007
DSC_0009
DSC_0019
DSC_0017
Doesn't this cake look like an eyeball getting hypnotized???
DSC_0023
Macroons
DSC_0024
DSC_0025
These cakes almost killed me when i got home haha
(uhm there's nothing wrong with the cakes, just that they are so sinful :( )
DSC_0030
DSC_0034
DSC_0033
Time: 2000
We cabbed down and had fine dining in Halia Restaurant at Botanic Gardens. Love the ambience and the food tastes great but of course, there's always a price to pay. DSC_0051
DSC_0065
DSC_0064
DSC_0055
DSC_0057
DSC_0066
DSC_0068
DSC_0076
Shout-outs to people that matters ♥
DSC_0087
Hey sweetheart! Please don't be mad at me because I took so long to blog about my birthday. This does not mean that I don't appreciate what you had done for me and that I didn't enjoy my day.  It's just that you should know I've been really busy lately and when I blog, I need to have the mood there and not blog for the sake of blogging. I really really appreciate what you had done for me and come to think of it, this is actually my first time celebrating my birthday with my boyfriend and you made it a really memorable one. Honestly, you're the sweetest boyfriend I ever had. You put in so much effort planning for my birthday, stressing over it and even asked my friends for help just to make sure things go well and nothing goes wrong. I love you and I'm really grateful for all the effort you had put in and I totally enjoyed my day. Knowing you is the best present I could ever had. Thank you.

ZL, ZS: Babes, our friendship has lasted for 7 years and still counting! Thank you so much for not only remembering my birthday, but asking me out to watch movie, have dinner together and giving me gift as well. Love you guys!

Dest, Mingzy and Cherie: Thanks for coming down on Wed, it wouldn't have been as much fun without you girls! 

Lastly, thank you for all the birthday wishes on my fb and text messages. 

xoxo, Joanneeeeeeeeee ☀☁♥

No comments: