Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Passing Feeling

_MG_9720
_MG_9721
Dax and I kind of went for a movie marathon last night. We caught When In Rome and How To Train Your Dragon (HAHA OMG THANKS ANON), both are pretty cool movies! I rate 4/5 popcorns for each :) How To Train Your Dragon makes me wanna have a dragon as my pet because Toothless is way too adorable! Oh my gosh I have serious problems in controlling my diet, I eat too much and now I have to jog for 2 hours to make myself feel better. Life sucks ): Why can't we eat heartily and not grow fat? 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i thought its How To Train Your Dragon? LOL

Anonymous said...

does ablackdiamond provide makeup-artist???? please reply thks!!!

Anonymous said...

when is bd's next collection going to be launched!! cant wait

Anonymous said...

You have such great skin! Could you do a blog about your make up and what you use? :) or your skincare regime?