Sunday, March 28, 2010

With you,
I wish we had another time

4-up on 2010-03-27 at 17.39
Photo on 2010-03-27 at 17.38
Photo on 2010-03-27 at 17.30
Photo on 2010-03-27 at 17.50 #6
Do I still look pale? Destinee said I looked ill when she saw me, I hope not because its a sign of trouble. By the way, aren't this sweater gorgeous? Ask me where I got it from! Fine, I shall tell you. Hahahaha! This is retarded. My aunt knitted this many years back and it was kept in her storeroom for ages, soo long that there are yellowish stains on it. I took it back home and my super mom got rid of the stains, (even the laundry person isn't confident of removing them) and now it looks brand new. I gotta start controlling my diet and exercise more. My body has been aching from all the work outs yet they have gone to waste. because I had lasagna and pasta yesterday ):

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi, r u going to model for any other bs if they look for u or wad? or just ablackdiamond and Meganlabel?

Anonymous said...

Hey, you're currently studying at SIM right? What course are you taking now?

Joanne Eng said...

Anon 12:04 - email me @ toxicatedice-@hotmail.com
Anon 1:47 - yup, DMS

Anonymous said...

I'm currently thinking of taking a degree in Sim, any recommendation which is better? Sorry t bother you babe! (:

Anonymous said...

what is your hair color? looks nice

Anonymous said...

your aunt is super at knitting! i thought you got it from topshop or something!

Anonymous said...

Joanne you aren't getting fat at all! You already are pretty much perfect and slim! Stop making yourself work out and force yourself to slim down.

Anonymous said...

hey how did your mum get rid of those stains?

Joanne Eng said...

Anon 2:16- I'm having difficulty of choosing my degree courses too!
Anon 11:00 - Er I forgot =\
Anon 7:35 - Yes man! She's awesome!
Anon 7:54 - Haha I am I am, I have to work out for photoshoots!
Anon 10"18 - I have no idea, sorry!