Friday, March 19, 2010

Why are you such a weirdo?

I hadn't been blogging these days. Why? Because I was hospitalized and my mac has been sent for servicing at the same time. If anyone of you here wonders why I'm so fair, it is actually because I'm anemic. (I just found out too) I'm pale, like the Cullen's family haha. 
Everything was so sudden. From a chinese physician taking my blood pressure to TTSH's A&E. I was told from the doc that I could have lost my life if I'd came later. My blood rate was 4 when a normal, healthy woman's blood rate is 12 and I have iron deficiency anemia. From 1(weakest) to 12(healthiest), my iron level was 1. Haha eldee called me a loser for that.  
I had three packets of blood transfusions to save my life and did uncountable blood tests. So now there are like three different sizes of needle holes in my arms. The needles are ridiculously huge and thick. Ouch. The thought of it makes me sick.4-up on 2010-03-17 at 18.02 copy

        OMG THIS IS HILARIOUS 
    Photo on 2010-03-17 at 18.11
(Look at the pictures, they are damn hilarious esp the second one!)
My friends were so nice to make an effort to come down to visit me and especially my cousin, Shiming, who really stayed throughout the whole day to keep me accompanied. (love you dearest!) Although I was really upset that someone special wasn't there for me at all, but I really appreciate every single one who came. Sometimes, you can only learn who is true to you the hard way. 

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

GET WELL SOON!!!

Anonymous said...

Goodness, takecare!

Anonymous said...

are you alright now? why so sudden? ): take good care of yourself! you're our model! you cannot afford to fall ill/sick okay? :D keep yourself healthy with lots of veggies and milk or wadever that is healthy! :D im sure you'll still be a very healthy little kid. (:

jiayou!
-jera

eldee said...

waaah say until like i damn bad. Tsk tsk

Joanne Eng said...

@ anonys: haha thank you guys! I'm a lot better now! ^^
@ eldee: thats what you really said what hahaha

Joanne Eng said...

@ anonys: haha thank you guys! I'm a lot better now! ^^
@ eldee: thats what you really said what hahaha

Anonymous said...

Wow take care!!! eat more red meat thy have loads of iron!!! good tht you are alright now.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, get well soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey there take care! Drink more milk :) Really got to be careful from now on :)

Anonymous said...

p.s: I guess that explains why I was much paler last time when I ate less..

Anonymous said...

Hope you're getting better! Gosh. Eat more dark green leafy veg lololol.

Anonymous said...

does your crush knows you like him? i dont get it, you are so pretty why doesnt he like you? you are pretty~ GET WELL SOON. WHY YOU SO WEAK? take care..

Joanne Eng said...

Haha thank you for your concern guys! ^^ Yes babe, maybe... he thinks I'm not the right one for him. I would love to know what is wrong too.