Saturday, March 13, 2010

I shall reply your questions all at once

Q: Any idea how to become fair?

Stay out from the sun? that's the only way i could think of if you're trying to get a fairer skin tone
Q: Where did you get the orangey dress you uploaded on your fb acct?
ablackdiamond!
Q: Which BB phone are you using? Is that bbm or messaging?
Bold 9000. Yup, that's messaging.
Q: How did you get your role?
I went for audition many years back and since then, they called me up for such little roles ^^
Q: I sooo know who your crush is...
Great, if you know who he is then uhm, can you please keep it to yourself? I swear I wonder how you were able to find out.

Anymore?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you dye your eyebrow?

Anonymous said...

where do u usually buy ur clothes fm?

Anonymous said...

Yes! A long time ago I asked how you stay so skinny @_@

Anonymous said...

May i know where you buy the white mud to remove black heads in your post(27Nov2008)?

Thankyou.

Anonymous said...

May i know where you buy the white mud to remove black heads in your post(27Nov2008)?

Thankyou.

Anonymous said...

where did u get the big black bow in the 11march entry?

Anonymous said...

Haha lucky you! You look really pretty on teevee! ( I think you've prob heard that alot of times alr) Eh another qn, what products do you use daily for your face? Like cleansing and all? Think you've mentioned it bfore but can't rmb. :/

Joanne Eng said...

Q:Did you dye your eyebrow?
A: haha I used to but the dye has faded!
Q:Where do you usually buy your clothes from?
A: Topshop and Miss Selfridge.
Q:How did you stay so skinny?
A: Exercise!
Q: White Mud & cleansing
A: I got them all from The Faceshop
Q:Where did you get the big black bow from?
A: It doesn't belong to me. I borrowed it from someone else :)