Thursday, May 31, 2007

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO ! :D
HOW IS YOUR HOLS ?
MINE IS ALRIGHTTTTTTTT BUT SOMETIMES I ROT AT HOME
:(

when is the last time i met my bf ?

the very last day of school -puffs! ]:

well , nevermind .. he's always BUSY

i promised to be an understanding GIRLFRIEND -I'M STILL TRYINGG !

heh !!

today is another boring dayy

had tuition at 12.30

mum woke me up for nothing at 8+

-.-

slept at 11+ last night so its okay

ya , then guess what

bloody devil called me when i was still dreaming

he called to tell me : 'eh ! i saw you on tv leh but is that you ?'
me :' yeah .. look fat anot?'
arsehole: 'yaya , very fat! .... no la , not fat la'
me: 'haha , orh'
arse: 'eh i did wake you up?'
then i blurred for a minute
(did i fall asleep just now or what?)
me: 'uhhhh... i think i didnt fall asleep . shld be la '
arse: 'ohhh .. you sound like you just woke up'
(actually i really fell alseep before that . i thought for awhile when i go back to sleep)
.
.
arse: 'eh i got next line , call you bck next time. i call just to ask you abt that tv thingy'
me: ' ??? huh. orh ok , byebye'
-end of conver-

haha , eee so bored now

someone entertain me man !

hey friends !

ask me outtttttt , dont let the fungi grow on me pls !


MING AH , COME OUT ! :D

No comments: