Sunday, March 11, 2007


Hello !



been days since i blogged uuh ?



yay ! its school holiday already !



:D

okay , i left school at 10.30 on friday
haha
i've been excused lurh {:

ah ah ! so cute . lolll (retard?)


just nice ! you just msg me eh .


lol


hue yang hua yang ! [:
thanks anyway for helping me to put all my books in the locker on friday



meeting MingYi tmr at my hse downstair tmr
she's returning me the Hua Yang =D


ka ka chatting with mel & andrew now .


lolla !

Constipation ?




whats up with this keychain ? Boyfriend & i have one :D mine was a boy & his was a girl !


on friday , i went for filming

i was told to reach mediacorp early


BECAUSE they have to draw my leg


-.-


they tattooed my leg !



look at this !


he took abt 2 hrs to finish drawing BOTH LEGS ?!


my legs were like so numb


but at first it was freaking itchy


then my leg will just shiver a little


HAHAHA !


then he will ask 'why ? itchy huh.'


AHA !



he's also a part time actor


his occupation doesnt blend with what he's doing (thats what he told me)


he's an optician !


ahaha


so sorry , the photo didnt show how he looks like


but i think you guys seen him on tv before .


yeah so .... after 2 hrs ,



here's the art !


cool huh .


(andrew took this)


hahaha


just imagine how i go home at night after filming


i wore school uniform with this tattoo home


obviously i took cab la !


dropped andrew & guys at novena first & then went home .


ahaha , so pai seh


ppl actually look at me while i was waiting for the lift


even at mediacorp , ppl look at your legs & wonder it was real or fake


LOL

& this !
scratches & blue blacks on both arms ok !

they hurts

& i still have bodyaches until today !


omg. hahaha


but its worth it .

haha , oh ! & i used make up remover to remove the tattoo

so tiring lar



Scruffy says :


'okay ! thats all for today ! Oh Ya , Joanne says that she wont be blogging for abt 5 days'


'Most probably she wont be around (:'


'she will update her blog maybe on friday? saturday? or maybe sunday? so sorry she say'


enjoy your holidays ppl ! =D

scruffy :'OH YA ! MAYBE MAYBE ONLY LA GOT VIDEOS!'

No comments: