Thursday, January 25, 2007


i took this yesterday !!!
HAHAHA
lol .
oh my , yesterday
went to Granny's hse at Serangoon with Shiming
took 73 ,
ate lunch there
& then hweeying came
:D
shiming went off first ):
so the both of us stayed there for awhile ?
took cab , brought cousin serene home
& then went to J8
met darl

at the 3rd floor , we saw pearl

-.-

lol

well , said hi to daphne .

went to mini toons ,

after that we walked out

outside golden village , pearl suddenly walked towards us (with anger)

out of the sudden , she pushed me (real hard kind)

???

its like huh ?

so boyfriend stopped her from getting near me
& then she spoke some eh , cantonese or teochew dailect
aiya , i dont understand one .
no offence ah
(:
after that , ya , we took the escalator down after pearl & friends left
darl asked whether i'm ok .
yes , i am .
well , look around at sasa
J8 is rather a boring place
so we were like no where to go
went up to the 4th floor again

& then somehow , we saw pearl again

then she run towards us again

she ran from action city to gift a name or something

=O !
obviously , she's trying to get me

...

its like , how come ?

then hweeying & boyfriend ya la , stopped her

hweeying brought me a side

then someone called her

so pearl started thinking that she's trying to get ppl 'like gang gang thingy'

so she scolded hweeying

hy scolded her back

its like , OH MY !

my first time seeing hy so fierce !

hahaha

after pearl & friends go away , we met eric & yongwei

SHIMING ! YONG WEI LEH !

xDD

walked around J8 then went to Long Johns

(:

for not long , hwee ying suggested that why dont we go to Bishan Library

ok lo , so we went

MY FIRST TIME GOING THERE

hahaha !

- MOUNTAIN TURTLE -.-

lol !

around 7/8 , we took 88 home

wooo ! finally home

__________________________

today , there's maths test

A & E maths test

aiyo , 99% fail

i didnt study yesterday

):

i'm too tired

HAHAHAHA

yeah , had tuition today

guess what

i was rushing my tuition homework & i suddenly dozed off

my head was lying on my study table

when mom woke me up , i realised i drooled

HAHAHAH !

saliva on my assessment book

xDDDD

my mum was like ,'eeeyer , sleep until like that.'

AHA !

okk , byebye (:

No comments: