Saturday, December 23, 2006

KISSES -muackss

auntie ! hahas

hy came to my hse yesterday
aha
made videos but not done yet
[:
___________________________
Shiming took her braces out already !
oh my ..
xD
pretty pretty ! (:
___________________________
went out with weilun today
we went to plaza sg
watched Death Note 2
Wanna know who's the last name in the book ?
KIRA -LIGHT !
hahaha
he died in the end
& in the cinema , damn funny
there's this couple seating beside wl
and this girl , kept making the uhh .. uhh .. sound
-.-
so wl asked me what she's doing
& OF COURSE I DONT KNOW LA !
so most probably is ..
you know what , yeah ?
hahahahaa !
& he is always tricking me
make me feel like an idiot
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
PIANG
i took photo with him but it is in his phone
unable to send me through bluetooth eh
ya , so next time lo
[:
reached home at 7+ (i guess)
haha .

No comments: