Tuesday, November 21, 2006


____________________________________________
went to Bugis & then Orchard with MingYi
regretted not bringing more money
$ $
^
its was like gonna rain
so mingyi went to my house
& that was when i realised she bath sooo long
hahhahaha
we made video !
i'm uploading noww
(pisst ! its kind of meaningless .)
=X
to the left , to the left
& we go moving to the left
AHAHAHA !
we just make it just to waste time
:D
i didnt really blog these days
hahas
I'M BUSY WATCHING TV
O_o
i'm kind of addicted to channel 52 , 54 , 55 & 56
i love it man !
xD
______________________
i'm so bored at night now
darling went for his camp
):
no one accompanies me to talk till i'm tired
aww , i miss him already
:{
soo , I WATCH TV !
:D
hahahaha
my eyes is gonna be sooo smallll soon
*.*

No comments: